cancelling your holiday
The current conditions require a very cooperative approach: We understand that external conditions - which are neither your nor our responsibility - influence a reservation. Therefore, Flexibooking offers a secure solution for your reservation. With us you can cancel or rebook your stay free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
By the way, for your information: According to the current legal situation, in case of closed borders or travel warnings, you can cancel free of charge until the day of arrival.
Weekly employee Covid-19 tests
In order to meet the current requirements, all employees are tested on a weekly basis. This enables us to map the state of health of our employees at short intervals. The tests have already proven their worth in the well-visited summer of 2020.
We extend our services
We are extending our opening hours for the winter 20/21.
Breakfast from 07:30 to 10:00
Pool times from 15:30 to 21:00
Sauna from 15:00 to 21:00
After dinner you are welcome to swim in the pool and / or sweat in the sauna.
Our heated outdoor pool is open regularly. The Austrian bathing hygiene regulations already contain extremely strict hygiene regulations. Of course, keeping your distance also applies to the pool.
The breakfast buffet is offered regularly. We request that you disinfect your hands before breakfast at our disinfection columns.
A continuous cleaning with disinfection of door handles and tables is already practice. We also increase the air exchange by means of stronger ventilation and opening the windows. The heating is adjusted accordingly.
Official information on the current situation
Saalbach.com - as soon as a Covid-19 case is registered in Saalbach Hinterglemm, this case is placed on the website of the tourism association. Currently there is no publication, because there are no cases reported in the region.
Official information about the Corona situation in the Salzburger Land can be found at: https://www.salzburg.gv.at/themen/gesundheit/corona-virus / Region Pinzgau.
Information about the ski area
Skiing itself is an outdoor sport without physical contact with other people.
Our ski area in Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn offers a total of 70 lifts, 18 of which are located in the village. This guarantees a wide distribution in the skiing area. Especially in our district Hinterglemm 9 ski lifts (7 gondolas and 2 drag lifts) transport the guests directly from the valley to the slopes. The Rosentalerhof has two different access possibilities in the immediate proximity to the hotel: the Bergfriedlift in 80 meters and the Reiterkogelbahn in only 300 meters.
The very modern skilift facilities in the ski area have a high transport capacity and therefore waiting times are extremely short. Small cable care cabins for max. 10 people prevent large groups. Fortunately, all cabins have windows to ensure an immediate exchange of air. By the way, the cable car transport is subject to the same regulations as public transport, therefore masks are compulsory! The mask can be replaced by a warming tube scarf. This can be pulled up and down very easily and with a helmet. Tube scarf with virus stop are offered at our reception or can be purchased directly at the cable car.
In queuing areas, concepts are developed to avoid larger accumulations and waiting times.
Recommendations to our guests
We would like to ask you to maintain the usual government measures even during your vacation:
- At least 1 meter distance (baby elephant) to other people, except to people from the shared household or fellow travellers from the same accommodation unit.
- Please use the lift only alone or with people from the same household.
- Please note the max. number of guests for pool and sauna.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Ventilate the interior as often as possible.
- Do not shake hands or hug.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Please only check in healthy. At first signs during your stay, contact your host immediately.
- Cancellations made up to 14 days before the scheduled day of arrival are not subject to any cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made up to 1 week before the scheduled day of arrival: 70% of total price.
- Cancellations made up to in the last week before the scheduled day of arrival: 90% of total price.
- Guests who leave early or arrive late will be charged the full total price of the stay they have booked. Booking are confirmed when we receive a written booking confirmation from you and you receive confirmation in return from us.
- In case of border closure or impossibility of arrival (officially prescribed quarantine on arrival or return as well as travel warning) a free cancellation is possible until the day of arrival.
Upon request we will be happy to provide you with information on holiday cancellation insurance.