One card – limitless options
Guests staying at the Rosentalerhof receive the Saalbach Hinterglemm Joker Card free of charge. The Joker Card is your ticket to a huge range of activities, attractions and adventures in the surrounding region from free access to the local cable cars, buses and trains to guided hikes and tennis matches.
What's included in the Joker Card?
Here is a summary of what is included in the Joker Card:
- Free use of the cable cars in Saalbach Hinterglemm (Reiterkogelbahn, Kohlmaisgipfelbahn, Zwölferkogelbahn and Schattberg X-Press).
- One free ride per day on the Asitzgipfelbahn cable car in Leogang.
- Unlimited use of the Talschluss-Bahn train.
- Unlimited use of the Saalbach Hinterglemm hiking bus.
- Unlimited use of the tennis courts in Saalbach and the indoor tennis centre in Hinterglemm.
- Free minigolf.
- Free guided hikes with qualified guides.
- Free admission to the Käpt'n Hook Erlebnisfreibad swimming pool, the Heimathaus museum and slideshows.
Deals and discounts with the Joker Card
The Joker Card entitles holders to deals and discounts on the following activities:
- Rock climbing, high-rope adventure park, treetop trail and Golden Gate of the Alps
- Jump & Slide Park
- Go-kart track in Saalbach and Glemmy Offroad Park
- Tandem flights
- Summer toboggan run and archery trail
- Mining museum and Weißsee Gletscherwelt glacier adventure
- Hellbrunn Zoo in Salzburg and Wildpark Ferleiten animal park
- many museums, swimming pools and spas
- taxi travel.
free of charge
for guests staying at the Rosentalerhof
The Joker Card is valid during the summer months and is available free of charge to guests staying at the Hotel Rosentalerhof for the duration of their stay. The card is also valid on either the day of arrival or the day of departure (guests can choose).
Our tip! Use the Joker Card on arrival or departure day to make the most of your time with us in Saalbach Hinterglemm!