One card – limitless options
Guests staying at the Rosentalerhof receive the Saalbach Hinterglemm Joker Card free of charge. The Joker Card is your ticket to a huge range of activities, attractions and adventures in the surrounding region from free access to the local cable cars, buses and trains to guided hikes and tennis matches.
What's included in the Joker Card?
Here is a summary of what is included in the Joker Card:
- Unlimited use of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm (Reiterkogelbahn, Kohlmaisgipfelbahn, Zwölferkogelbahn and Schattberg X-Press, Schattberg Sprinter, Westgipfelbahn).
- Daily one-time use of up to 2 gondolas in Leogang.
- 2 x daily free bike transport at any gondola lift in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang.
- Biking without limits in Austria'a largest bike region: 30% discount on all bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport with up to 8 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the Epic Bikepark Leogang.
- Adventure for kids: Mount Kodok, Montelino‘s Adventure path, devil's water, motivity path, Kids Hiking Challenge, summit playgrounds
- Unlimited use of the Talschluss-Bahn train.
- Unlimited use of the Saalbach Hinterglemm hiking bus and the whole Pinzgau district.
- Up to 10 guided hikes a week - operated by the tourist board.
- Unlimited use of the outdoor tennis courts in Saalbach and the indoor tennis centre in Hinterglemm (reservation by phone required).
- Free minigolf.
- Free admission to the Käpt'n Hook Erlebnisfreibad swimming pool and the local museum.
Deals and discounts with the Joker Card
The Joker Card entitles holders to deals and discounts on the following activities:
- Rock climbing, high-rope adventure park, treetop trail and Golden Gate of the Alps
- Fly´n Soul Paragliding, Air-Star Paragliding
- Jump & Slide Park
- Go-kart track in Saalbach and Glemmy offroad park
- Summer toboggan run in Saalfelden and archery trail
- Bergsepp FIT & FUN in the mountains
- 3D achery parcours Sonnhof
- Mountainguides Saalbach
- Weißsee Gletscherwelt glacier adventure
- Salt mine Hallein
- Grossglockner glacier railway and Grossglockner high alpine road
- Zoo Salzburg and Wildlife and adventure park Ferleiten
- various museums (House of nature Salzburg, Salzburg open air museum, Ritzen Castle, Hellbrunn Castle etc.)
- Waterworld Krimml
- Thermal spas (Tauern Spa Kaprun, Therme Bad Hofgastein, Felsentherme Gastein)
- Kaprun high mountain reservoirs
- taxi travel 6620
- and many more
free of charge
for guests staying at the Rosentalerhof
The Joker Card is valid during the summer months and is available free of charge to guests staying at the Hotel Rosentalerhof for the duration of their stay. The card is also valid on either the day of arrival or the day of departure (guests can choose).
Our tip! Use the Joker Card on arrival or departure day to make the most of your time with us in Saalbach Hinterglemm!