Mountainbike holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Two-wheeled adventures in stunning alpine surroundings
Saalbach Hinterglemm is a mountainbike paradise with 400 km of marked trails for cross-country riders, the Five Gondola Tour for all-mountain fans and thrilling trails for freeriders & downhillers. The rolling hills and craggy peaks offer stunning views stretching as far as the glacier-capped summits of the Hohe Tauern in the south to the sheer rockfaces of the Steinernes Meer in the north. Get ready for a unique riding experience!
Bike Services at the Rosentalerhof
- Reiterkogelbahn cable car just 300 metres away
- All-inclusive packages for MTB riders
- Hire shop near the hotel
- Guided tours with Bike & Soul
- Spa with sauna and pool
Top Service for mtb riders
Mountainbike-friendly facilities at the Rosentalerhof
Not only the Saalbach Hinterglemm holiday region but also the Rosentalerhof is perfectly prepared for mountainbike enthusiasts. We know what riders want and need on holiday, so we have equipped our hotel with those little extras that make the difference. For example, riders will find a bike stand to carry out small repairs in the hotel.
After a long day out on the trails, stop off at our bikewash. And, after everything is packed away, there is not better way to soothe tired muscles than with a dip in our heated pool before looking back on an action-packed day with a cool drink on the sunny terrace with fantastic views of the surrounding landscape.
Tip! We have a numbe of all-inclusive deals specially designed for mountainbikers. These can be easily combined with the guided rides offered by Bike & Soul, a hire shop at the bottom of the Reiterkogel cable car with the latest bike models and top advice.
"the bike & soul hire shop at the bottom of the Reiterkogel cable car offers all the latest bike models and expert advice."
Hits the trails in the beautiful Salzburger Land region
There are few regions which have as much to offer mountainbikers and trail enthusiasts as the Salzburger Land. With so many options to choose from, the only question is: where first? We have put together a list of some of the best trails.
- Hacklbergtrail: Infamous trail with high-speed sections. From the hotel, ride along the the promenade towards the Schattbergseilbahn cable car. The trails ends in the centre of Hinterglemm.
- Pro Line & Blue Line: For advanced downhill riders & newcomers to the world of freeriding. These lines are just 250 metres from the hotel, next to the Reiterkogelbahn cable car.
- For beginners: As well as the Blue Line there is also the Milka Line for kids and beginners.
- For experts: X Line, Pro Line incl. parts of the Evil Eye Trail und Bergstadltrail.
fancy a thrilling mtb adventure?
The Hotel Rosentalerhof is the perfect base camp for exploring the surrounding region on two wheels. We will be happy to help you plan your MTB holiday with us.